Keeping your boiler running at peak performance
In the Milwaukee area a lot of older homes rely on their gas boilers to keep their home warm during our long winters. Just like homes with furnaces your boiler needs to be well cared for by trained professionals to keep it running and keep breakdowns at bay.
Let our NATE certified technicians help you in understanding on how to make your boiler the best it can be.
Our routine maintenance on a Steam boiler includes checking and cleaning all components but not limited to the following:
- Check venting.
- Check the burners.
- Check the pilot.
- Check the sight glass to make sure there is a proper level of water in system
- Flush the boiler until water is clean.
- Check high pressure safety and low-pressure safety.
- Check fill valve.
- Check all wire connections.
- Check castings.
Our routine maintenance on a Gas Hot water boiler includes checking and cleaning all components but not limited to the following:
- Check the burners and pilot
- Check the castings
- All safeties and wire connections
- Check the PSI-adjust pressure if needed
- Check the expansion tank and drain if needed
- Check the pump condition and amperage- add oil if needed
- Check valves, dampers
- Check the thermostat
Call the professionals today to inquire about pricing for cleanings and maintenance plans on your Milwaukee Boiler today!
HVAC Installation and Service Area in the Greater Milwaukee Area
D&M HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLS, REPAIRS, AND MAINTAINS HVAC SYSTEMS IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY.
Because we work on most brands of boilers and ductless split units-we try and maintain a stock of parts to service these units.